Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5 Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Me...

1. I have 171 movies in my Netflix Queue. Now if I watch 3 a week (and that's pushing it) it will take over a year to watch them all. And I constantly add new releases and old finds. I am always working on and checking my queue to plan out which one I want to come when.

2. I love peanut butter & pickle sandwiches. My grandmother used to make them when I was little.

3. I have to go to my 'special place' mentally before I can try on shoes in a store. (They have been on countless other feet! Yech!)

4. I probably check People.com about 20 times a day to get the updated celebrity news and gossip.

5. If I get a sandwich, say from Subway, I without fail have to redo the stacking on the inside. I have to have everything proportional so there is just the right amount of everything in each bite. It's a sickness.

3 comments:

  1. Shellie, this is wonderful!!! Great job!! I love NETFLIX too! Benjamin Button comes tomorrow! I will bookmark this and read it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeline and Matthew will never be far away again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. This is hilarious. I am totally OCD about many things but I had to cancel my online Blockbuster account bc I never had anything in the queue! Love love love your blog!

    ReplyDelete