Friday, July 17, 2009

More about me

Found this in my email folder, thought it would be fun to post for all those who 'think' they know me well. =)

1. Favorite color? Green
2. Favorite season? Fall
3. Favorite ice cream flavor? homemade peach ice cream, and maybe then strawberry without fruit chunks
4. Number of kids? 2 angels
5. Best way to waste a day? hmmm can't remember the last time I had an entire day to myself but I would probably shop, eat, shop, see a movie, shop, eat again, shop somemore, end it in bed with a new book- to read totally uninterrupted.
6. Biggest vice? The afore mentioned shopping is right up there.
7. Favorite way to exercise? Not familiar with this term.......
8. Hometown? I lived in Lexington AL until I was 15 and then moved to Madison until I was 18.
9. One pillow or two? Two for sure!
10. Favorite restaurant? Much to my husband's chagrin it is PF Chang's. We don't go there much becasue he doesn't care for it. Sigh.
11. Favorite subject in school? History and Biology
12. Least favorite? Sorry Kristin, but it was all forms of math.
13. Favorite sport to watch? Another term I am unfamiliar with- unless Auburn is playing football. =)
14. Worst concert you ever saw? This one is easy.... in 10th grade I went to see Cinderella open for Nelson. I hide my head in shame.
15. Best concert? Paul McCartney
16. Favorite candy bar? Whatchamacallit, Zero and Butterfinger...... oh I could go on and on.
17. Favorite animal at the zoo? Assuming there are no manatees there, I like the hippos and the giraffes.
18. What did you want to be when you grew up? 1/2 the time I wanted to drive a cement truck due to the twirly back and 1/2 the time I wanted to play tennis because I loved the cute skirt.

And now you know the rest of the story. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment