Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rotary Dial

I spent quite a while trying to explain to Madeline about rotary dialing. We got out some baby toys of hers that we boxed and saved for Matthew and this little classic was in there. I told her that its ringing sound is what phones sounded like when I was little and she asked where the buttons were. I showed her how we had to choose each number and spin it around to make calls and she thought that was crazy!! Am I really this old???? =)

3 comments:

  1. Just have Dee explain it to her. It's not even been one month since she converted to push button dialing! xoxoxo, LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! Yes Shellie, I am afraid we are all getting older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let her know grandpa still has one. man was the ring always that loud? hehe

    ReplyDelete