Monday, July 27, 2009

Supplies Supplies And More Supplies

I love love love getting school supplies ready! These are Madeline's that I had to gather together and get her name put on so it will all be ready. When I was young I loved picking out my Trapper Keeper (does that tell you how old I am!) and deciding what folder color was going with what subject. (Science and History were always yellow and Math was always red which was my least favorite color/subject). To quote a movie, "there's something about the smell of new pencils in the Fall". =)

3 comments:

  1. In my world, science must be green, math blue, and English yellow. Everything else is negotiable. How funny is our "flexible" family? xoxoxo, LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shellie, that is a hoot. My math was always red as well and English was always blue - favorite subject and favorite color! Math, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That math comment hurts Shellie :)

    ReplyDelete