When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Monday, July 13, 2009
This weekend's catastrophic event
This weekend we took Matthew for his 2nd haircut so he would be ready for his birthday. I have entered the mysterious world of male haircuts. I obviously don't know how to instruct them on what I want. I told her to get it up off of his ears and TRIM the back. She asks if we want the clippers or scissors and I said whatever. Note to self, ALWAYS use scissors. The sound of the clippers totally freaked him out and he was thrashing so badly that he ended up with bald spots where he bumped the clippers! It looks like he had his hair cut with a lawnmower! It is too too short with holes in places. Now I can't have 1yr portraits done until it grows out. Sigh.
Before the Horror...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That poor baby!
ReplyDeletePoor Matthew! He may be trumatized for life or at least a week!
ReplyDeleteWe had a similar situation at the dentist. I had to lie on the dental chair with E lying on top of me for her first few dental checks. Hang in there. Hair grows fast! xoxoxo, LA
ReplyDeletetoo traumatic.. no more hair cuts til hes 10. poor sweet pea.
ReplyDeletelollie said.....why can't he have shaggy hair like his daddy did when he was young? we love him no matter what though. LOLLIE
ReplyDelete