When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Clanton AL Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch
all attempts at a picture of them together have failed so far...... Matthew will not sit still.
Our friend Joyce comes to the Pumpkin Patch with us every year.
This was Jeff's year to ride the train, I rode it last year. =)
Madeline thought this year was the year she would finally be brave enough to make it down the big tiger slide..... ummm not so much. I had to climb up after her. Jeff had to last year.
train ride.
riding the covered wagon down to the pumpkin patch.
No comments:
Post a Comment