Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mexico

Madeline's class is doing Christmas Around The World for their class party. Each child got to choose a country... I was hoping for England which would be so easy.... but Madeline chose Mexico. She said she chose it because she liked the sound of the 'x' and sound of the 'sco' in the word. She is so my child. Anway, each child has to make a poster about their country with facts- written by them- and pictures, come to the party dressed like is custom in their country (again England would be so easy) and bring an assigned food for the kids to try. We are assigned cinnamon tortillas. Instructions are to spray tortilla chips with butter, sugar and cinnamon and bake. Gag. I said it would be nice if we could just go to Taco Bell and buy the cinnamon twists..... Madeline said "Mommy! I didn't know Taco Bell was Mexico!!" ha ha


Making her poster. Yes we are a few weeks early but why put it off?



The finished product. I'll post pics of her dressed on that day for the party.


1 comment:

  1. Madeline, that is beautiful! Such a good job and Aunt Anne is always impressed with doing things early!!! I love you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete