Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Mother had quite a few old Christmas books that she liked to use for decoration at the holidays. I love this one, you can tell by the colorful pictures that it was vintage.




These are our stockings, that's Jeff's, mine, Madeline's and Matthew's. Mine was made by Mother and she, Nan and Dee all had the same ones. There are sequins all over it. Maybe Madeline's gets her love of sequin sparkles from her mom! ha ha. Yes, I know that Madeline's stocking is larger than Matthew's. When we knew Matthew was coming I tried to get him one from the same place but they didn't make them anymore. I like his a lot and it looks very boyish to me. I'm sure down the line I will have to find him a large one to match the size of hers......


This felt Advent calendar was made by Aunt Judy many moons ago. I loved putting each one up in its place as a child. Over the years I have lost the list that explains what each one meant and the order they were to go in. Aunt Judy if you still have a list of this could you send it to me?



No comments:

Post a Comment