When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Jo Jo
I learned about Jo Jo from Aunt Betty. Below is Madeline demonstrating how Jo Jo works. You use your fingers to 'walk' up to their feet or hands and Jo Jo climbs up on them and 'walks' up to their neck to tickle them. Matthew is still not too sure about Jo Jo. Some days Jo Jo is hilarious and a lot of fun and some days Jo Jo is scary. But what is really funny is when Matthew is feeling devious and tries to put Jo Jo on someone himself. Too cute!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you! How sweet,
ReplyDeleteAunt Betty