This is Chuggington, a new show on the Disney Channel. This is Disney's version of Thomas The Train and Matthew has been won over! He looooooooooooooves Chuggington. When the song plays as the show comes on he is jumping and pointing and shouting 'Choo Choo!!'. I hope by the time we make it back down to Disney World they will have some Chuggington stuff for us to get him. He doesn't seem to have a favorite one, there are so many on the show that I can't keep them straight except for the main three in the picture above. Welcome to the new world of toys and shows for little boys! ha haWhen I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Chuggington
This is Chuggington, a new show on the Disney Channel. This is Disney's version of Thomas The Train and Matthew has been won over! He looooooooooooooves Chuggington. When the song plays as the show comes on he is jumping and pointing and shouting 'Choo Choo!!'. I hope by the time we make it back down to Disney World they will have some Chuggington stuff for us to get him. He doesn't seem to have a favorite one, there are so many on the show that I can't keep them straight except for the main three in the picture above. Welcome to the new world of toys and shows for little boys! ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment