When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Enjoying the new backyard
Today we got the Easter eggs out for some Easter egg hunts in the backyard. We played outside for most of the day after we got back from visiting Dee.
Once we showed Matthew what to do he was off and running!
I hid Madeline's a little bit harder than Matthew's were.....
but he found the one that was inside the drain spout before she did!
Putting all of his eggs in one basket.....
They should both sleep well tonight after all of this time running outside!
I put my rose plant outside on the deck to enjoy the sunlight. This is the one that my sweet friend Jenny and her parents sent to me while I was in the hospital.
we decided it was so much fun outside that we would eat dinner out there too. I made spaghetti and am glad we did eat out there, it made clean up much easier- they both went straight into the bathtub afterwards!
you can tell by how much is on his face and hands that Matthew liked his dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment