Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kid's Market finds

Saturday morning was my day to shop Kid's Market. I found some great things and some great surprises to keep the kids occcupied on our drive to Disney. One of the finds was this pink canopy for Madeline's bed. She was so excited she immediately grabbed her princess book and got up in there to read!



I found a Disney activity table for Madeline to use in the car on our trip, she of course is breaking it in now!


Had to put this picture here for Aunt Nancy. I found this skirt for Madeline and knew she would love it. It has sparkles on it too, they just don't show on the picture.



I found Matthew a large container of Mega Blocks. His teacher told me that that is his favorite thing at school to do. At Wal-Mart they were $19.99, I got these for $5. =)










No comments:

Post a Comment