
so just combing his hair into a little mohawk to sleep in last night didn't work. He woke up still looking like Julius Caesar. We ran into our babysitter at WalMart and she said "oh, he got a new haircut" so obviously it needs some help. This time I put some mousse in it to mess it up and I'm going to let him sleep like this to see how it looks in the morning. Hopefully this mousse will add some texture and fluff after it settles.....
sigh.

I guess I'm going to have to learn how to cut boys hair..... $10 plus tip to look like a Three Stooge isn't working.... she cut the bangs WAY too short.



Wish us luck for how this looks in the morning after it relaxes....
I cut my boys hair. John never could get a good hair cut either. I told him I would give him a bad haircut for free... seven years ago. It can be a two edged sword though. You over analyze your own work worse than someone else's. Next time we are at the lake I'll tell you how i do it.
ReplyDelete