Monday, April 26, 2010

6 Going On 14

Things are starting to speed up a little too much around here. Madeline is quickly showing signs of those dreaded preteen years looming, and she's only 6! Well, almost 7. This morning in the car she was quieter than normal so I asked if she was ok... "yes". Asked if she was mad at something...."no". Asked if she was upset... "no". Started to ask another question as to what was with all the short answers and was interrupted with "MOMMA! I am TRYING to read back here!!!" She is starting to be exasperated with her Mother. Then after I picked her up she wanted to listen to Taylor Swift on the cd. She said that she likes to pretend she is Taylor Swift on the playground and she likes to pretend to be her in the mirror too. ha ha Maybe she's not too grown yet. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment