When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
The Vet
This morning on the way to school Madeline was asking what each business was/sold that we passed. Example, the nursery sells trees, gas station sells gas, dry cleaners cleans clothes, etc. We passed a vets office and she asked what people go there for. I told her a vets is where people take anmimals when they are sick. Veterinarians are doctors for animals. She said 'Oh, vegetarians'. I said no vegetarians are people who don't eat meat, veterinarians are doctors for animals. She says 'so do vegetarians go to veterinarians so they can make them able to eat meat again?' ha ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment