Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oldies But Goodies Part II

These jeans were Toughskins. They were pink and white checked. Dee lived 2 houses down from us at this time and I used to run down the street to her house a lot. She had told me that if I wore these Toughskins I wouldn't skin my knees on the pavement if I fell. I thought these were magic jeans because of that! ha ha I would get out on the road and run as hard and fast as I could to test them out. =) In this picture it looks like I was getting ready to go out and try them again.


Me and Nan 1979.

Look at how much I look like Madeline and Matthew in this one! This was 1977.


Nan and I with our cats Rascal and Velma. Velma has quite a story attached to her- just ask Nan how she came to be stuck with that name and how she met her demise......
Madeline likes to hear the story how Nan and I would roll the cats up in the front of our shirts and sneak past Mother to take them inside to play in our rooms. Like Mother didn't notice big black bulges in the front of our shirts! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment