Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oldies But Goodies

I'm in the middle of a big project of getting a majority of my old pictures that have no negatives saved on disk. Here is a goodie of me and baby Nan circa 1979. Look at that guilty look and posture I have with Nan's little self laying in the floor 1/2 out of the frame. It could be construed that I had hit her and knocked her down with that big book on the floor and then quickly assumed the "who me?" stance! That didn't happen of course, she was laying in the floor playing.... I'm just sayin'.

I'm going to post a bunch of 'old goodies' I found later on to share. Some are really sweet and some are worth a few chuckles! And who knows, some of you family members out there might be in a few of the 1970's-80's flashbacks! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment