Saturday, July 31, 2010

Toy Story Scare

Madeline is going to kill me one day for posting this, but. Here's the background story to this picture. She wanted to watch Matthew's Toy Story 2 movie the other night and it's the one where the toys are scared of being thrown away or donated and wondering what they did wrong to make the little boy not love them or play with them anymore. When I put Madeline to bed she had to tell EVERY stuffed animal in her room goodnight and also called out a 'good night' to the ones downstairs. Odd. Then later on she came into our room with her arms FULL of animals (all the ones in the picture above) and wanted to sleep in there on her cot. I asked her what was wrong and she broke down into sobs about if I thought the toys I had cleaned out over the years were missing her and if they thought she didn't love them, etc etc. PITIFUL! I couldn't resist the picture after she finally fell asleep! What an imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment