Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cauousel

For Matthew's 3rd birthday I'm thinking about doing a carousel party at the Galleria... They have a birhday party package where the kids get to ride as many times at they want during the party. Matthew loved the carousel so much at Disney I thought this would be fun. Jeff is not convinced.

We went to ride this week to see how he liked it. Of course he was squealing the whole time and shouting hello to the people eating around it. They had taken down the normal animals and replaced them with all reindeers and sleighs for the holiday season but he didn't care.


Happy as a clam.


Sissy chose a sleigh instead of a reindeer.



Matthew was too beside himself to keep from looking around at anything so I couldn't get a good picture of them together. He jumped in the sleigh once the ride stopped and wanted to go again. Now I'm on the hunt for carousel themed party goods. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment