When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Egg Hunt!
On Saturday we went to MaMaw's in Decatur to have an egg hunt with our cousins. Matthew gorged himself on the canteloupe..... and snuck quite a few jelly beans.
Sidney and Madeline would spend 24hrs playing nonstop if they had the chance.
We went to the park to hunt eggs!
Emily.
Hanna.
Madeline and Sid would discuss strategy along the way for finding the prize eggs.
Matthew decided towards the end that he was going to switch from egg hunting to pinecone gathering!
Emily and Madeline.
Hanna and Matthew.
Can you see the excitement on Matthew's face???!!!! They all had a ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment