Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Fling!

This past weekend was the Spring Fling at Madeline's school. We had these when I was little in the empty lot behind the Meat Mkt at the 4 way stop but we called it a 'carnival'. =)


Matthew surveying some rides.



They had a ball!!










Sheer joy!!



Madeline rode the carousel so many times the worker said they needed to put her on the payroll.



Me & Brother.













Madeline and Matthew had armbands that let them ride unlimited and Matthew liked this one so much he kept saying 'Again!' so the worker just let him stay on!



I rode The Hustler, The Saturn 6 and The Tilt A Whirl. All of which were a mistake a put together it was even worse. I almost threw up more than once which would have HUMILIATED Madeline. This is me not feeling too swift.













Sweet Girl!






Jeff & Brother




Balloon Darts.



Go Fishing! This was always one of my faves since you really didn't have to do anything to get prizes! ha ha





Matthew's turn!




What carnival is complete with our a spray color stand




Matthew gave the balloon darts 'the old college try'.




The Duck Pond











The Hustler. This ride was Madeline's favorite and it's also the one that almost made me toss my cookies. That's her in the orange hair running up to it. I forgot how many times she rode it, but she rode with school friends. It's a rite of passage to go to the carnival with your friends. =)










The Bullet.




The Scrambler. Doesn't this look just like that ride at the very end of the movie Grease???




















And yes, they did have to close the Tilt A Whirl after a grown woman threw up on it. No, it wasn't me although I was close. And it was the TALK among all the kids who were totally disgusted! ha ha


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment