Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 Day Disney Photo Challenge: Day 11

Today's challenge is a photo of something you wish you could change at DW. This is a picture of the old Skyway terminal just down from It's A Small World. It is themed in a Swiss Alps type design and they have made the lower portion a stroller parking area now that the Skyway has been taken down. Jeff had a great idea of making the terminal into a small 4 room Swiss themed B&B or fondue type restaurant. People would pay top dollar to be able to have their resort room be inside the MK I'm sure!
I read a few weeks ago that there are construction walls up around this area now and they were removing it to make more room for the current Fantasyland expansion. I'm glad I got a picture of it when I did as the Skyway was one of the very few things I remember from my first DW trip in '81.

No comments:

Post a Comment