Day 9 is photo of our fave restaurant. Ours is Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary resort. It is one of our Disney traditions to eat dinner here on our very first night at DW. It's buffet and everyone loves it! Tons of great food and dessert and the characters come around to every table for pictures. And on days when you arrive too late to enjoy the parks until the next morning, a character dinner here is a great way to get into the Disney fun in preparation for the first day. Can't wait for our dinner there again!When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
30 Day Disney Photo Challenge: Day 9
Day 9 is photo of our fave restaurant. Ours is Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary resort. It is one of our Disney traditions to eat dinner here on our very first night at DW. It's buffet and everyone loves it! Tons of great food and dessert and the characters come around to every table for pictures. And on days when you arrive too late to enjoy the parks until the next morning, a character dinner here is a great way to get into the Disney fun in preparation for the first day. Can't wait for our dinner there again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment