Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Recent Funnies At Our House

I walked by the bathroom last night and saw matthew doing this. He's lapping the water with his tongue!



This came home in Madeline's folder. It's her acrostic poem using words to describe herself. I love that she used dazzling! ha ha





And the final funny...... this weekend after the carpets were all cleaned and furniture put back in place, Madeline and I tackled the mound of crapola under her bed. We pulled it all out and she was allowed to choose 6 (I originally told her 5 and bartered for 6) things to keep under there but the rest had to go to either the playroom or the trash/donate.

And what did we find amongst the piles? This petrified banana. And yes, that's a moldy oreo stuck to the underside of it. Gak!

(Aunt Nancy is flipping out right now I know!)





No comments:

Post a Comment