Thursday, June 30, 2011

Slumber Party At MaMaw's

Saturday I met Sue in Cullman so Madeline could go back to Decatur with her and have a spend the night at her house. Sidney came from Florence too. Madeline was over the moon as anything she gets to do away from parents is fun to her now!



We took MaMaw her belated birthday gift......



She really wanted one of Madeline's canvases to hang at her house.





Madeline and Sidney loading her bags in the car.



They had a full weekend. There was the park.......












a museum.... (Emily was able to come too!)




the mall...... they rode the carousel and discovered a treasure trove in Claire's Boutique. I wonder if an ear piercing is in our future.





I have a deep fear of taxidermied animals and get the heebies if I'm in a room with one. These pictures had me in a cold sweat.




Especially this one!! Eeeekkk!!!




Gak!!! That bear creeps me out!





Great ending to a fun weekend! They made bracelets, baked cookies and had a fashion show!





























No comments:

Post a Comment