
Aunt Melanie had quite the snack spread with all the favorites!

Soda in the bottle is tradition, it just tastes better that way! =)

The boys in the back yard. Matthew likes to feed the fish and watch them.

Madeline discovered the iPad this visit, we didn't see her much afterwards.

Helping Uncle Bobby clean up the workshop. She enjoyed gluing some wood scraps together.

Matthew didn't like the horses getting too close.....

This one was so cute I used it as one of the pics on our Christmas card.

Looking at the fish with Aunt Melanie.

Watching the clouds.


"Ride, ride, ride... hitchin' a ride."

Had to include this one of Nan's bizarre way to eat chili. I'm bad about making sure I have the 'perfect bite' each time (Julie is too) but this was odd. She takes the Frito, adds the sour cream to it, sprinkles it with cheese, then spoons a bite of chili on top.... for each bite. Now ask how long it took her to finish the bowl. =)

Loving on Uncle Bobby.

Madeline loves the movie she got!

Nan & Jason.

Uncle Bobby & Aunt Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment