When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Top Banana
Madeline is Top Banana this coming week at school. She got to bring Curious George home in a pet carrier, read a book about him and watch a movie about him. She had to take care of him for the weekend and then every day next week at school he sits on her desk. She also got to make a poster all about her that will hang in the classroom all week as the class learns about her. I had no idea she so aspired to be a rock star! She answered more than one question with that! =)
working on her poster....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is great Madeline! You are taking such good care of George!
ReplyDelete