First thing she did was stick her tongue in it, so no gold tooth again. She's going to try hard next time! ha ha
When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Guess Who's Coming To Our House Tonight......
......the Tooth Fairy! Madeline lost another tooth tonight. It has been loose for over a week and she has worked it and worked it. This one bled some but she was oblivious, she was so excited!!
First thing she did was stick her tongue in it, so no gold tooth again. She's going to try hard next time! ha ha

This is her Tooth Fairy doll. The tooth goes in her little pouch she holds and the doll can be placed wherever to await the real Tooth Fairy. Madeline already has her tucked securely under her pillow for bedtime. (Matthew has one as well that is a little pirate and the tooth goes into a treasure chest he holds. Too cute.)
First thing she did was stick her tongue in it, so no gold tooth again. She's going to try hard next time! ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at you big girl! Hope the fairy was very good to you! LOL, AA
ReplyDelete