When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Lesson Learned
Matthew is the only experience I have had with a boy baby and luckily for us he has never been much of a 'sprayer' at all during diaper changes. He's 15 months old and I can count on 1 hand the number of times he has sprayed. So...... right now he has a bad diaper rash because he is teething- I thought it would be safe to let him 'air out' and run around with no diaper for a while. WRONG. Imagine how startled I was sitting with him in his bedroom floor - across from him and all of a sudden I am wet all over, apparently from no where as I couldn't figure out where the 'water' had come from!!! He had squatted to open a book, proceeded to pee onto the book which deflected the stream up over the top of it and onto me- all over me. One of those moments where you just sit there dumbfounded and startled and don't know what to clean up first. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We let Hunter air out all the time... now if he accidentally pees on the floor, he says... "Mommy... pee.... pee... Mommy"
ReplyDelete