
Madeline had her first communion Christmas Eve at the candle light service. She was such a big girl going up to the altar to receive her communion.
Group photo outside the sanctuary.
Aunt Nancy made it down in time to attend the service with us.
Then we went back home so Aunt Nancy could start on the sausage balls, Madeline and I could do the Christmas cookies for Santa.......

and Jeff started the jambalaya. We wanted to do something a little different for dinner this year!
Jeff makes great jambalaya!
Nan, Madeline and I left the boys at home and went to see Dee for Christmas that evening.


Matthew is not too sure about the snowmen who play loud music and dance......
but Sissy has no problem dancing to them so he warmed up!
And here is is dancing to them too!
Frosting the cookies for Santa.

Here she is leaving out the cookies and carrots. She didn't want to do just one reindeer this time. Of course the reindeer have to have the 'real' carrots with the green stems, not the cut up baby carrots in the bag. =) Last year she wanted to leave a carrot for Clarice, Rudolph's girlfriend. When I was little I always wanted to leave mine for Comet who was my favorite. =)








No comments:
Post a Comment