Aunt Nancy and Jason.
When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Christmas in Decatur
This past weekend we spent in Decatur to celebrate Christmas with family up there. Madeline could not wait to get up there and spend time playing with Sidney.
Matthew helping MaMaw eat her dinner. He absolutely loved the dressing and was eating it off of her plate.
Uncle Tommy and Aunt Leslie.
Granny opening gifts.
MaMaw set this little nativity set out for Matthew to play with. He was so excited to have something set down on his level for him to get into! ha ha


Aunt Nancy and Jason.
Sweet Madeline opening gifts. MaMaw got her and Matthew swings to hang up outside under the deck. She can't wait for warm weather to get here so she can get outside and swing!
Aunt Nancy and Jason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment