When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree
Last night we braved the elements to go out and get our Christmas tree- finally! At least due to the weather there was no one else there so the lines were not a hassle. Madeline picked it out after determining that another choice was too 'pokey'. This one is a Douglas Fir.
Here we go off to the house with the Christmas tree on top, just like the Grizzwolds.
And also just like the Grizzwolds, Jeff drove right on in to the garage with the tree still on top of the car! There was no room or way to back it back out...... he almost knocked the tree right off the top of the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment