Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh Boy

Matthew has learned how to climb out of his crib. Last night he did not want to go to bed and usually he will lay there and go to sleep after he cries for a few min. I laid him down and was on the couch with Madeline when I heard a 'thunk'. He is known for throwing his toys over the side in frustration so I assumed he had tossed the Baby Tad over the side to make his dissatisfaction known. Nope. Next thing we know he had pulled open the door and comes running down the hall!! We are in for it now. He did it again after I laid him back down so now he knows he can get out!
The teacher told me yesterday afternoon that he had tried to crawl out of the crib there so they had to move him to the cots to sleep on (that is what the 2-4yr olds sleep on). Should have known he would try it at home too! We never had this problem with Madeline. Boys are a whole other ballgame!

No comments:

Post a Comment