I've been a bad blogger this week. We've had a lot going on. Madeline isn't feeling up to par, sounds croupy, I had horrible dental work done (crown- 1 down, 1 more to go), busy at work, etc etc. I'll do better in the next few days.
On a brighter note, Madeline is having her first ever sleep over Sat night at my friend Joyce's house. I'll have pics of that for sure. She has already wrapped up kitty toys (yes, gift wrapped) to take to her cats and is begging to go ahead and pack her bag. Right now she's concerned that I will be picking her up much too early Sunday morning as she wants to stay a long time. I just hope we make it through the night without a 2am phone call to come get her. ha ha
And on an even more exciting note, Eclipse comes out this week and I have my ticket for Saturday! Jeff is being my hero and got the day off to stay with the kids so I can go with a bunch of friends from work- and I will be wearing my Edward t-shirt. I have 4 groups of people asking to go so that means I get to go 4 times! YEA!!! Can-not-wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment