Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekend Funnies

Funny things they've said today:

I had just gotten Matthew up and changed and we were walking out of his room, he stopped, turned and waved at his crib and said "Bye bye Night Night."

Madeline watered the plants on the deck this morning and said "I'm going to sit outside and watch the plants grow now that they have water." As I type this she is sitting on a pillow right up in front of the plant, eyes glued....... and wearing a scarf. ha ha

I gave them each dry cereal in a little bowl for a morning snack. Cheerios for Matthew and Cinnamon Toast Crunch for Madeline. Matthew ate some of his and then went to see what Madeline had vs what was in his bowl. He tried some of hers and decided that was much better than plain Cheerios. They were so sweet tasting he must have thought they were little cookies because he pointed at his bowl and said "no no" pointed at her bowl and said "mmmm cookies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment