Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to the tree lot to pick out our Christmas tree. Madeline and Matthew had fun playing in the trees.







'Ze plane! Ze plane!'



And no, this year Jeff did NOT drive the car into the garage with tree strapped to the top!





I was surprised at how much Matthew enjoyed helping put ornaments on. We did not put out any of our nice, fragile ones this year. These are all of Mother's sturdy painted, wooden, circa 1980 ones and regular Hallmark ones.



Madeline took turns hanging some and also putting the hooks on them as they were unpacked. She was good at getting them put ALL over and not just in one spot.
She also liked seeing all the craft ornaments that she had made in kindergarten!



Later I found that Matthew wasn't really hanging his, he was just sticking them in the branches! He worked so hard that I couldn't go back and fix it, I just left it alone and took a picture.


Madeline wrapped quite a bit of the gifts this year. She was so into it she had to go change into her fancy velvet holiday dress to finish the wrapping! Now that's dedication!




She wrapped her gift to Sidney. There's so much tape on here she may not be able to get it open!



Jeff took this cute picture of Matthew playing with the musical Christmas toys!












No comments:

Post a Comment