Last weekend we went down to L.A, that's 'Lower Alabama' for Christmas. We stayed at Uncle Bobby & Aunt Melanie's and then went to Pop & Mama Rene's Sunday morning.

I loved this xmas tree Aunt Melanie did with cookie cutters.

Two of my faves, Aunt Melanie's cheese straw bites and holiday cookies.

Madeline and Matthew had a great time jumping in the ground cover and playing on the hammock.




Then we loaded up and went across the street to feed the neighbors horses.

Matthew ate a horse slobber covered carrot off the stable floor- ECK! Madeline wasn't too sure about letting the horse eat from her hand...



The cat caused fear and panic, but then they warmed up to him....... only to have him be tired of the petting and swat Matthew in the forehead. And we went right back to fear and panic.

Not sure why Jeff's hair looks just like Squiggy here.....

Opening presents.


Superman car! With cool sounds!

Can you tell Matthew enjoys Aunt Melanie's cookies? That's a mouthful he's got!

mmmmmm coookies!


The true Kid's Table at Pop & Mama Rene's. Matthew, Claire, Madeline and Blake.

Matthew could not get enough of the rice, he had 4 helpings!

Blake and his cute shirt!

More rice please!

Brooks and Madeline.

Claire and Addison.

I couldn't believe I was actually eating at the Grown Up Table!

Addison and Leigh.

The 3 Blondies: Claire, Madeline & Addison.
I might have given Matthew a helping or two of that rice myself... :)
ReplyDelete