When I was growing up my Mother would always say "We'll see you anon" as we were leaving. Translation: I'll see you soon. So now you understand how I chose my blog address and I hope to 'see you anon'- keep checking back for updates!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Cousin Time!
MaMaw brought Sidney down Friday night so the girls could have a spend the night. They play so good together but never have quite enough time with Sid living in Florence. This time they got to relax and play, play play.
MaMaw brought a pinecone craft for the girls to do that she got from Aunt Betty. Here's how they started out.
And here's how they ended up. Pinecone Elves! Aren't they so cute! That's Matthew's, Sid's, Madeline's (doesn't hers look like a tart with that mouth!), and MaMaw's. Leave it to Madeline to make her pinecone elf look sassy!
Then they made cookies!
And broke out the dress up. This green number from Julie is one her very faves to put on! I caught her yesterday stuffing toilet paper in the front of it!
Sweet Matthew wants to play with the big kids so bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment